I’ve definitely caught the love bug for joggers as of late! I remember when they first became popular a few years ago, and the first pair I ordered looked horrible! They were lose fitting and almost baggy on me, so I returned them quickly and decided they weren’t for me. Fast forward two years later and here we are, obsessed with them to say the least! It took finding the right style of jogger for me to be sold on the style. Right away I knew I’d love these by Free People because of the skinny fit. Also they’re light-weight and so super cozy!
Just incase your not already sold on joggers, here are a 5 reasons why you need to jump on the bandwagon:
1. They’re super versatile- You can easily dress up or down joggers. Switch out the sneakers for a pair of heels and add a leather jacket for a streetstyle dressy look!
2. They’re extremely cozy- Joggers definitely give my denim a run for their money given how comfortable they are! You’ll never want to take them off, I sear it! They’re a stylish version of a sweat-pant basically, but they look cute even when you’re not on the couch!
3. They never go out of style- Joggers are here to stay! Investing in pieces you know will be in style forever is always a smart idea, and trust me joggers aren’t going anywhere!
4. They’re affordable- Most styles are under $100, and the ones I’m wearing today are only $45!
5. They look great on every body type- As long as they tapered nicely at the ankle, they look flattering no matter what size you are!
I’m also sharing a few other favorite styles below! Thanks for stopping by!
Beautiful, I love causal looks like this, the bag is gorgeous
I totally agree with all your reasons – they are so easy to match and they are just so comfy! You look fabulous in yours as well!
very chic and comfy looking!
Yes! I couldn’t agree more. I love to see people get creative and style them with heels.
I can’t wait to style them with heels, they are just so chic! xx
You’ve won me over to joggers! They’re really cute. Now I need a pair. Thanks for sharing!
Yay! So glad to hear that! You’re going to love them! xx