Houston Fashion Blogger | Lifestyle blogger

Denim boyfriend shorts…

Shorts: Treasure & Bond | Top: Lulu’s | Shoes: Soludos | Earrings: Kendra Scott | Rings: Kendra Scott, here and here | Bangles: Julie Vos | Spike bracelet: Stella and Dot | Fringe bag: Sold out but almost identical here | Sunnies: Quay | Pave ring: here
The weather has warmed up and shorts are essential, but finding the right pair seems to always be a challenge for me. I was overly impressed with these made by Treasure & Bond. They are so perfect because they fit perfectly below the hip and you can roll them if you want them a little shorter. I ordered a size 25 and they are still a little lose but I was going for a baggier fit.

Anyway, if you haven’t been on my Instagram lately, I’ve teamed up with some other bloggers and boutiques to do an $800 visa giveaway! Make sure you stop by for your chance to enter!

Happy Hump Day!!

Shop the look:
Advertise OnFlaunt and Center

44 responses to “Denim boyfriend shorts…”

1. Bash Harry says:

Those denim shorts are incredible! They are perfect for Summer! Eep! <3

xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

2. You look absolutely gorgeous – beautiful photos and perfect look for summer! 🙂

Layla xx

3. Nina Lacher says:

Love those shorts! A good pair of distressed denim is the best!

xo, Nina

4. Seriously, SO cute! Love it from head to toe, darling!
    Sending you much love & Happy Wednesday!
    xoxo, Vanessa

5. Mary María says:

Wow, super cute!
    Enjoy the day, sweetie.

>> Check my cool Cinderella shoes! < <

6. Great outfit, I love the shirt!

7. sammie says:

Super nice summery outfit. These shorts are definitely a good find,they suit you so well.

8. I'm in love with your espandrilles

Posts online about Hallstatt, Dubai, USA…

9. Love how you've styled the shorts with the flowy top and fringe purse!

10. Yaaas! These shorts are the cutest! Perfect for summer. Beautiful as always, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xx

Fash Boulevard

11. Lara Rose says:

You look amazing! Great style and blog you have, keep up the good work!

12. Just beautiful! Totally adore YOU and your style, love!
    Happy weekend!
    PS: Can’t wait to next week for more style posts of yours!
    xoxo, Vanessa

13. love your bag!!
    kisses from dubai ♥

14. Carly says:

Perfect laid back yet flirty look!
    Dresses & Denim

15. May Cho says:

I love those shorts, and your BAG. Ahh, this is so Summery!

May x • THE MAYDENbloglovin'

16. I love the outfit! Cute shoes 🙂

17. Cee says:

Denim boyfriend shorts are my favourite thing to wear in the summer. This pair is so cute, and I love the neon detailing your espadrilles, too!

18. Thanks so much!! xx