Houston Fashion Blogger | Lifestyle blogger

Neon mermaid skirt…

Top: Lulu’s | Skirt: Shopbop also really love this | Heels: Sold out but very similar here at ASOS | Necklace: Baublebar  | Clutch: Santi | Rings: Kendra Scott, here and here | Spike bracelet: Stella and Dot | Bangles: Julie Vos | Sunnies: Nasty Gal

Happy hump day my lovelies! Well the weather in Texas is horrible this week with no end of rain in sight! So I’m really happy Alex and I were able to get outdoors this past weekend and enjoy the sun! We walked around downtown and explored Discovery Green Park and I was so impressed with all the cool sculptures like this one!

Anyway, so lets talk about this neon mermaid skirt I’m wearing! Oh em gee, where do I even start? I’m in love! Seriously such an amazing skirt to transition into summer. I love the mermaid trim and how it can adjust to be shorter or longer due to the stretch material. Also I can just think of a million different tops to pair it with, so plan on seeing this one again soon because I will be repeating! Well thanks for stopping by!!

Shop the look:

Advertise OnFlaunt and Center

27 responses to “Neon mermaid skirt…”

anyway, would you like to follow each other on gfc/bloglovin and instagram? Let me know 🙂

2. Ally Soeker says:

Love your whole look! Its so effortless and chic!

xo Ally

3. Nina Lacher says:

This outfit is FANTASTIC!! Seriously love the entire look, head to toe!

xo, Nina

4. Such a great look! Love the skirt with the bag 🙂

xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

5. Yes! Find me on insta @flauntandcenter I will follow back! xx

6. Thanks so much Ally!! xx

7. Dona Papayas says:

Great look! The wall is amazing, great production!

8. mode french says:

Love the skirt!

Bonne journée from France,

9. I love this look! You look amazing!
    Mademoiselle Coconath

Latest post :

10. Eleni Kyri says:

Tiffany! I love this look. I feel there aren't that many items out there that are a pastel yellow.

Eleni xo

11. jillian says:

Love the wrap skirt, and the metallic sandals!
    xo, j

12. Love your necklace and clutch! So cute!

xo, mikéla / simplydavelyn.com

13. Thank you Nina!! xx

14. Thanks so much Jessica!! xx

15. Thanks so much!! xx

16. Thanks Christy!! xx

17. Gina G says:

Love this look, you have such great accessories <3 Also, I remember craving rain so bad when I lived in Texas, it must be pretty crazy this year for you to hate it!

Pink Wings

18. Hello from New Orleans! You look absolutely lovely! Love this look SO much! Sending you much love!
    xoxo, Vanessa

19. I love New Orleans!! Bet you are having so much fun! xo

20. Thanks Gina! It has been raining for almost two months non-stop! We are officially out of the drought! xx

21. Thanks so much! xx

22. Thanks Eleni! I know! This was such a great find! xx

23. I'm loving how you styled this look! Your sunnies are so fun, what a great find!!

XO Courtney